Pure Ice Nail Polish Haul - Check it out!♥

These are my first nail polish from the Pure Ice brand. I bought them at the awesome Wal-Mart for $1.98 each :) I cannot talk about their quality in this haul because I have not tried them yet, but once I do I will make one! One thing I do know about these sparkly colors is that they are very very light colors(much lighter that what they actually look), but that would look lovely on top of other colors, and it would add an awesome sparkle!
Pure Ice- Nasty Girl

Pure Ice- Cheatin
Ok, so I have no idea where the names of these nail polishes came from. Of course I am not a "Nasty Girl" or "Cheatin" LOL but I do love the colors! I think the "Nasty Girl" nail polish will look lovely with my "Posh Pink" nail polish and the "Cheatin" nail polish will look lovely with my "Violet Metal" nail polish. See my "Posh Pink" and "Violet Metal" nail polishes from Rimmel London HERE.

Thanks for checking out my haul and have a GREAT DAY!

Check out the Review for these products here! <---------COMMING SOON!

Love,

Rita




0 lovely comments♥:

Post a Comment

 

Followers♥

Twitter Updates

stylemint

Meet The Author

Rita: Writer of thoughts, opinions, and obsessions.

hautelook