Fall/Winter Fashion: Dresses

Fall Fashion: Dresses


♥ This is my Fall/Winter Fashion post featuring Fall Dresses andBooties, Riding Boots, and UGGs.

♥ Here is my explanation for each of these outfits:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little Black Dress:
A little black dress never goes out of style, so I decided to add one to my fall/winter fashion collage. I thought I should add one with long sleeves because it does get cold during the fall/winter. I chose two different booties that would look great with this dress. The black ones are the ones I would usually go for. But if I wanted to go above and beyond and add a pop of color, I would totally go for the plumish ones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Casual Look:
I absolutely love this casual look. It's casual and comfy, but it still looks fashionable at the same time. It looks like a regular long sleeve t-shirt tucked into a polka-dot skirt, but it's actually a dress. The colors are also gorgeous. I love the navy blue in this dress, this color is definitely in for this season. Since this was the casual/ laid-back look, I thought what better shoes for a casual look than UGGs? They are comfy and stylish, and those features make them perfect for this outfit. I added two color options that would look great with this dress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Party Time:
It's party time! This outfit would be great for a party or a day out with friends! It consists of a beautiful magenta colored dress with a thin gold belt at the waist. I love the sleeves, they definitely are what make this dress so glamorous! I chose two shoes that would look good with this dress. The first ones are some light brown riding boots. I think the colors would look great together. The other shoes are some magenta booties. If you want to keep it all magenta/pink, these are the shoes you should go for!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥ Of course you could add some leggings to all of these outfits to make them more fall/winterish (and to keep your legs warm!). Thanks for reading this post!

Comment Question: Which outfit is YOUR favorite?




4 lovely comments♥:

  1. hey love. that pink dress is beyond cute. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pink dress, but an Oriental fashion with its extensive use of luxurious fabrics and huge attention to details has always been attractive for Western fashions.
    Fruit Of The Loom Long Sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  3. บริษัท slot pg จะเล่นเกมไหน ก็สนุกสนานสุดสนุก และรับเงินรางวัล PGSLOT ในเกมมาก สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรง เปิดให้บริการ พร้อมเกมสล็อต ที่จะทำให้ท่าน รับเงินรางวัลมั่นใจ เกมใหม่พลาด

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers♥

Twitter Updates

stylemint

Meet The Author

Rita: Writer of thoughts, opinions, and obsessions.

hautelook