Back to School Series: Beauty Must Haves


When going back to school shopping, don't forget makeup! Don't know what to get? That's why I have created a list of Beauty Must Haves for Back to School. I hope they help. Remember, you do not have to buy the exact same products, similar ones are just a good!

Item #1: Lipstick
COVERGIRL LIPERFECTION Lipstick
Personally, I like to keep my makeup neutral for school. Usually I tend to only wear a light pink lip gloss on my lips. But I know that there are some girls out there who love to wear bright and bold lips. So if your one of those girls, go for it!
FEATURING: COVERGIRL Liperfection Lipstick. I ♥ it!

Item #2: Lip Gloss
Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in Glamorous Guava (also available in other lovely colors!)

Of course I can't forget lip gloss! As I said, I like to go to neutral colors for school(well, most of the time I do) but this color that I am FEATURING (Glamorous Guava) is just so. . . well . . . glamorous!

Item #3: Concealer



Concealer from SEPHORA
Concealers are great for removing blemishes and making your skin appear flawless! They are definitely a must have for school! I didn't want to feature just drug store product, so I am FEATURING this (extremely expensive) concealer from Sephora. But any much cheaper drug store product will work!


Item #4: Blush
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Powder Brush from ULTA

Get the blush that looks best for your skin tone. Soft colors are cute, but don't be afraid to go above and beyond with gorgeous bright blushes! FEATURING: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Powder Brush from ULTA (pretty inexpensive!)

Item #5: Eyeshadow

Stila Eyeshadow Trio from SEPHORA
Its always great to add a pop of color to your eyes! Remember to but eyeshadow that makes your eyes stand out. It all depends on your eye shape, skin color, and eye color! This trio is bright and bold, I absolutely love it! You can find numerous colors and similar ones at drugstores! FEATURING: Stila Eyeshadow Trio from SEPHORA.

Item #6: Mascara
The Falsies Mascara in Very Black
For back to school you want your eyes to to look lovely, and mascara will definitely help! It makes your lashes look larger and fuller. It can also make your eyes look bigger. FEATURING: The Falsies Volume Express Mascara in Very Black from Maybelline.

Item #7: Facial Cleanser

Olay Total Effects Foaming Cleanser
The key to keeping your skin clean and acne-free is washing it at least twice a day. You want your face to be nice and clean for back to school, right? I am FEATURING: Olay Total Effects Foaming Cleanser. I've heard its pretty good, but of course there are a variety of other cleansers you can choose from. It also depends on your skin type.

Item #8: Facial Moisturizer

SMART ESSENTIALS™ Nighttime Moisture Infusion   

After washing your face, it is always good to add moisturizer to your face. This is very important especially if you have dry skin. Even if your skin is oily, moisturizer is still important because your skin will tend to be more oily if it is dry, and skin is usually dry after you wash it. FEATURING: Smart Essentials Nighttime Moisture Infusion.

So that's all for the Back to School Beauty Must Haves! With these 8 things your face will be looking gorgeous for back to school! Thank you so much for reading!

Want More Back To School Series? CLICK HERE!

7 lovely comments♥:

  1. I love your blog! It is so well put together and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks for products! I really like the Stila eyeshadow trio! For my back to school make-up i got a bunch of Rimmel products; love them!

    fashionthespianlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about buying the falsies by maybelline but I read some bad reviews about it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I toootaalyy agree with the three Maybelline products :) they are in my daily routine :)


    www.lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com
    thank you for cheking out our blog and following. Returning the favor :)
    Sabrina & Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved this post! although i don't go to school these are still essentials!!!

    i follow back =) check my new post and comment if u like.
    thanks girl keep it up!

    www.angiesbeautytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! And very good products. I love Aveeno's moisturizers!

    Check out my new blog if you like. :)
    www.wbrjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers♥

Twitter Updates

stylemint

Meet The Author

Rita: Writer of thoughts, opinions, and obsessions.

hautelook