Back to School Series: School Supplies Haul/Tips


So I went shopping for my school supplies the other day. I went to Target, and the school supply section is like heaven to me! I absolutely LOVE shopping for school supplies!
 Anyways, I went on a budget. Thats TIP #1: have a set number of money that your going to spend. If you dont need many things( like me) your set number may be $15 or $20. If you need more things, it could be $25 or $30+. So as you can see, it depends on how many things you need, so you want to have that in mind before you actually go shopping.
This year, instead of buying a binder with notebook paper and tabs, I decided to go with a notebook and folder. I actually ended up saving money with a notebook and folder than with a binder because binders are usually more expensive, and then you still have to buy the notebook paper and tabs for it. But of course its your decision, and binders are also good to have.
TIP #2: Color code your binders/notebooks/folders for each class. This will help you a lot. I have 4 classes, so this is what I bought:
4 70-paged notebooks. $1.00 each.
4 folders. 1.00 each.
Did I mention that I also love colorful pens/ highlighters? Because I do! Its always good to have colorful pens and highlighters, especially when taking notes! Thats TIP #3: If your a note taker, get some colorful pens/highlighters! Here are the ones I bought:



4 pens colors pink, blue, green, and purple $1.50 for all.
3 double-sided highlighters. Colors yellow, pink, blue, purple, and orange. Costed about $1.50.

Also, you can't forget the Post-It Notes! I love those things! (I know I love everything, thats why I bought them!) Post-It Notes help me take notes and not forget things. They really do help!
Regular Post-It Notes. Costed about $1.00-$2.00

And of course I can't forget the pencils. I really don't like regular pencils, so thats why I bought mechanical pencils! Those things save my life! Remember to get the #2 ones! Theses came in a bag of about 15 and costed about $1.75:
3 Mechanical Pencils :)

Another way to save money when going school supply shopping is to reuse school supplies from last year. Thats TIP #4: If you have some school supplies from last year that can still be used, its OK to reuse them! My color pencils and markers still work pretty well, so I will reuse those. They are just the regular CRAYOLA color pencils and markers and costed a little more than a dollar each pack.

Another tip is TIP#5: Put all your pens, pencils, higlighters and erasers in one pencil box/bag, and all your color pencils and markers in another one. This will help you stay a lot more organized!

So thats all for this haul and I hope the tips helped! Thanks for reading! Dont forget to Comment/Follow! =D

~X0X0 Rita
Want More Back To School Series? CLICK HERE!

 

2 lovely comments♥:

  1. he, thankyou for following!!!

    wow. those notebooks are deal, i can't find 1 euro notebooks here in Belgium. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiara - Your very welcome! Hope you find some soon LOL yes they really were a good deal!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers♥

Twitter Updates

stylemint

Meet The Author

Rita: Writer of thoughts, opinions, and obsessions.

hautelook