Skirts + Heels = The Perfect Match (Fall Fashion)

Skirts + Heels = The Perfect Match (Fall Fashion)




TIBI zipper skirt
€318 - my-wardrobe.com

Zimmermann leather skirt
750 AUD - zimmermannstore.com

Ganni short pleated skirt
€120 - youheshe.com

Preen red wool skirt
£898 - matchesfashion.com

Sam Edelman black lace up booties
$358 - my-wardrobe.com

Dolce & Gabbana heel pumps
€385 - pret-a-beaute.com

Wide heels
$80 - endless.com

Anne Michelle pointed toe shoes
$28 - urbanog.com



Another post for my fall fashion series! I have always loved to wear skirts, especially in the fall season! Nothing better than a cute skirt with tights and fashionable heels! I have created this fashion collage with skirts and matching heels. Who would not love to have all those skirts and heels! They are a bit expensive though. Did I say a bit? I meant VERY expensive! Thats why I have found these heels/pumps below, featuring similar ones to the ones above at a much better price! Enjoy! :)





Red Pumps from LoveCulture - $25.90
^Click to Check Them Out!^










Beige Pumps from JCPenney - $49.99
^Click to Check Them Out!^







Black Lace Up Bootie from LoveCulture - $32.90
^Click To Check Them Out!^








Yellow Pumps from Charlotte Russe - $30.00
^Click To Check Them Out^










So those are the Pumps/ Heelso at a much better price! Now for the skirts, I'm sure you can find many similar one's at stores like H&M, Forever21, Charlotte Russe, etc.!

What was you favorite Skirt / Heels? Tell me in the comments below!


8 lovely comments♥:

  1. I really like your blog.... I followed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red skirt and shoes! I love red haha. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. These combos are so cute :) I would totally wear this!!!

    http://liveoutloud14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I really love the beige and red set. Great blog, I am following :)

    Lauren
    antiquedgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pumps and the whole collage is great !
    You're invited to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway !
    Follow Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post! Really love the yellow heels :)

    Marija

    rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pg slot เว็บตรงอันดับ 1 เมื่อพูดถึงความบันเทิงออนไลน์ ไม่สามารถที่จะไม่พูดถึงสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ PG SLOT เกมสล็อตได้กลายเป็นหนึ่งในเกมคาสิโนที่นิยมและเป็นที่นิยมมากที่สุดในยุคปัจจุบันนี้

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers♥

Twitter Updates

stylemint

Meet The Author

Rita: Writer of thoughts, opinions, and obsessions.

hautelook